Student Disclaimer Form / Waiver of liability
I, __________________________________________________hereby agree to the following:
- Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions
- I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes, health programmes or workshops.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to express any circumstances which will limit my practice.
- I recognize that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- The instructor may physically adjust students’ form and posture or give assistance. If I do not want to be touched ((any)more), I can express that wish at any moment without giving further explanation.
- I take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property.
- I know, due to the international scope of the activities of the instructor, that there is no liability insurance which will cover any injuries or damages.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages which I might incur as a result of participating.
- I knowingly, voluntarily, expressly and irrevocably release and waive any claim I may have against my instructor or substitute teacher for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
Code of conduct
I agree to uphold the following ethical principles:
- Conduct myself in a professional and conscientious manner. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that I live up to any commitments I make to my students or to the public, and ensuring that my practices and behavior conform to the representations I make about myself in holding myself out as a yoga practitioner who adheres to certain precepts.
- Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment or direction.
- Create and maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
- Encourage diversity by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
- Respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students.
- Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment or harassment based on other legal protected characteristics.
- Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the yamas and niyamas.
- Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Subscribe blog via e-mail (receiving updates about new blogposts)
- The contact form (for sending me a message)
- Google Analytics (analytics)
- Google Adsense/-words (publicity)
- Jetpack/Wordpress (site statistics, comments)
- Disqus (comments)
- Akismet (SPAM protection)
To view, edit or delete the information we have stored from you, please contact us.
Sponsored content / referals
Sponsored content or collaborations will be mentioned with [sponsored] and/or [adv]. If it is not mentioned, nothing is offered in return for mentioning the service/product on the site and the normal price has been paid.
The site offers a referral to tummee.com (https://www.tummee.com/refer/?id=yepyoga) By using this link, you will get two months for free when you take a paid subscription after the trial period. By using my link, I also will get two months (extra) for free. I’ll only get your first name and your e-mail address will be masked (eg. rc***@*****.com)
Owner and Data Controller : Rene Smit / YepYoga – Musselkanaal, The Netherlands
Owner contact email: click here