Student Disclaimer Form / Waiver of liability
I, __________________________________________________hereby agree to the following:
- Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions
- I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes, health programmes or workshops.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to express any circumstances which will limit my practice.
- I recognize that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- The instructor may physically adjust students’ form and posture or give assistance. If I do not want to be touched ((any)more), I can express that wish at any moment without giving further explanation.
- I take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property.
- I know, due to the international scope of the activities of the instructor, that there is no liability insurance which will cover any injuries or damages.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages which I might incur as a result of participating.
- I knowingly, voluntarily, expressly and irrevocably release and waive any claim I may have against my instructor or substitute teacher for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
Code of conduct
I agree to uphold the following ethical principles:
- Conduct myself in a professional and conscientious manner. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that I live up to any commitments I make to my students or to the public, and ensuring that my practices and behavior conform to the representations I make about myself in holding myself out as a yoga practitioner who adheres to certain precepts.
- Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment or direction.
- Create and maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
- Encourage diversity by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
- Respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students.
- Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment or harassment based on other legal protected characteristics.
- Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the yamas and niyamas.
- Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Subscribe blog via e-mail (receiving updates about new blogposts)
- The contact form (for sending me a message)
- Google Analytics (analytics)
- Google Adsense/-words (publicity)
- Jetpack/Wordpress (site statistics, comments)
- Disqus (comments)
- Akismet (SPAM protection)
We don’t share any data with other parties unless stated here.
To view, edit or delete the information we have stored from you, please contact us.
Sponsored content / referals
Sponsored content or collaborations will be mentioned with [sponsored] and/or [adv]. If it is not mentioned, nothing is offered in return for mentioning the service/product on the site and the normal price has been paid.
The site offers a referral to tummee.com (https://www.tummee.com/refer/?id=yepyoga) By using this link, you will get one month for free when you take a paid subscription after the trial period. By using my link, I also will get two months (extra) for free. I’ll only get your first name and your e-mail address will be masked (eg. rc***@*****.com)
Owner and Data Controller : Rene Smit / YepYoga – Musselkanaal, The Netherlands
Owner contact email: click here