Since the covid outbreak there is a lot of bullsh#t on the internet about health. It’s a pity to see that spiritual people are drowned with untrue “facts”. They say that we, the sheep, do everything out of fear. Maybe they project their fears on us. I think not wanting to help the virus is an act of love. I believe in Love, Light and Science !
Here is a statement, taken from the Naturopath Alliance (last two points are added by me)
- I acknowledge the significant risk to public health and safety posed by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- I support the recommendations of public health experts and physicians to practice physical distancing and Iar masks.
- I acknowledge the effects on mental health with distancing recommendations.
- I acknowledge the financial sacrifices required by stay-at-home measures and their impact on the economy.
- I acknowledge that the most vulnerable people before the spread of SARS-CoV-2 are the most vulnerable to infection and severity of disease.
- I honor essential workers, those who must live in close personal contact and those who lack access to PPE, and I understand they are overrepresented by Black, Latinx, Indigenous and poor communities.
- I are concerned with the ability of social media to amplify the most extreme voices by using “truth teller” tactics to gain fringe popularity. I discourage any regulated healthcare professional from using these tactics when engaging with their patients (or the public) as members of a health care profession.
- I feel that critical thinking and the careful evaluation of evidence is of the utmost importance and that together I all have a role to play in reducing the spread of malicious information that undermines the functioning of our society and communities.
- I are committed to provide and encourage sensible, accurate public health messaging and be a resource for vetted research while engaging in health promotion to improve patients’ resilience to infection.
- I do not acknowledge anti-vaxx, conspiracies or the so called conspirituality
- I acknowledge the need for vaccinations and see that the risks involved are calculated.