Real wisdom can be found in the pub. Wise words spoken by the pub guru 🙂
1) The POWER is inside YOU
2) One step backward, two steps forward. Eventually, the number of steps forward will increase. Sometimes you need a setback to see how far you have gone ahead.
3) Don’t be to depend on your professional helpers to avoid to be kept in the role of victim and wait passively for what they propose
4) Do not listen to your internal critical voice but to the internal voice that gives you compliments. (Give them names)
5) Don’t put the responsibility outside yourself (social workers, others, friends)
6) Take care not to be too influenced by external events and actions of others
7) Find social support and distraction. When you don’t want it, is just when you need it!
8) Do not to pretend to know what other people think.
9) Not everything happens immediately. A lot of things need time. Just keep breathing
10) The pub guru is always right. Listen to the pub guru!