One month ago I moved to Rome, Italy to work at an Infpoint of a Camping and I’m doing yoga whenever possibile with my workschedule at Ryoga. They have three locations, one near metro Republica or Termini and one in the heart of Trastevere. The new one is in Prati. In fact it’s the one of the few places in Rome where they have a lot of different classes (from Ashtanga to Yin with Hot Yoga, Hatha, Meditation, Restorative, and Vinyasa in between) AND walk-in possibilities. (€20 euro for a lesson, but they have a lot of packages to make it a bit more affordable). They use the MindBodyOnline software and application so it’s easy to inscribe yourself to a class.
Ryoga has also a good balance between spiritual and sportive (in the studios in Rome often this balancing is missing whether to one side whether to the other one), nice interiour, changing rooms and showers, Manduka Pro mats (I’ll definitely buy one in the future!) and last but certainly not least great teachers 🙂 I think I will spend a lot of time here these 5 months to prepare for my teacher training in November !
- RYOGA Sallustiano, Trastevere, Prati- Big school with a huge offer of classes
- ZEM Yoga Studio – Heated and non-heated vinyasa, hatha & yinyoga mindfullness meditation in English and Italian in the he-art of Rome
- Yoga Suite Appia & Faminio – Another school with multiple locations and various styles.
- Odaka yoga
- Ass. Cult. Spazio Vitale Centro Yoga e Terapie Olistiche
- Bikram Yoga Roma – The famous hot yoga classes
- L Albero e la Mano
- Ma Gi Studio
- VedaVita Yoga Art Studio
- Yoga Aventino
- YOGA ROMA – Accademia di Arti Orientali
- Yogayo centro ACSD
- Overview of Acroyoga lessons in Rome
Facebook- and Meetup groups
- AcroYoga Roma
- AcroYoga Roma Community
- Outdoor Yoga Rome
- Yoga in English in Rome
- Kundalini Yoga in Ostiense
- Libreria Dharma – A lot of books about yoga, some mats etc
- Tibert Art Shop Rom – CDs, tibet- and nepal art, malas, necklaces etc
- Yoga International bazar
- Libreria ASEQ
Retreat centers around Rome
- In Sabina – in the midst of the Italian countryside less than an hour from Rome.