When they ask me about my perfect future it would be something like this: summers in Italy, winters all around the world being a yoga- and digital nomad and in between a month in the Netherlands. Making websites combined with teaching yoga and doing other things that make the difference and life more worthful for me, others and the world. Shouldn’t be totally impossible, isn’t it? I believe there will always be opportunities when the time is right!
I talked about it with some friends and I offered them to make a list with useful websites. Just in case that we don’t open our own yogaschool annex bed- and breakfast on a sunny island in Indonesia. So here it is 🙂
- The Yoga nomads The biggest website about this topic with a lot of tips and interviews with other yoga nomads
- Dutch Smiling Yogi John from The Netherlands travels with his Italian girlfriend all over the world to teach yoga. Lucky boy !
Read for example
- Happy Yoga Travels Susanne from Germany shares tips and information
- Yogatrade – Plenty of job offerings all over the world
- Yogatrail – Listing with yoga schools, -events and -teachers. No jobs but it’s always a good idea to create a profile to make you more findable
- Workaway – not a lot of yogateacherjobs but worth a look, I heard somebody finding a relly nice “job”
- Yoga Travel Jobs
All the websites state that it’s good to work on your personal branding. So find a name and start a weblog and Facebook page. That’s why I made this site as soon as I knew a bit about my plans and dreams so I have a bit of content to show once the time is right. Do you also need a site? I know somebody who is very handy in that… hint hint hint…
If you know more sites, let me know!