As you might know, I’ve done my Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) at Samyak in Mysore. For your and my reference, I will list on this page other YTT’s which I’ve seen and has been recommended and usefull links. The prices are for the 200h course, indicative and including food and accommodation, unless stated. I know that price is only one factor and absolutly not the most important one, that you have to take in consideration but it’s included here to make a first selection possibile. All schools are registred at the Yoga Allicance.
Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Rishikul Yogshala – $ 1350-1500 , also in Darmshala, Kerala, Nepal (1650-1900). On the photos are shown big classes (>40 persons)
- Ojashvi EUR 1450, max 12 students
- Yog Peeth – EUR 1500
- Swami Vivekenanda EUR 1000, excl acc 660
- Association for Yoga and mediation – EUR 1350-1500, also in Goa (EUR 1800)
- Tattvaa yoga – Hatha, EUR 1100
- Sampoorna, ashtanga vinyasa, EUR 2200-2600, excl acc 1600
- Useful links
- YTT’s @ bookyogaretreats.com : 200h, 300h & 500h – not only retreats but also a lot of YTT’s listed on this site
- Yogattc.info has a lot of information and reviews, but I don’t know whether it is ‘coloured’ or not.
- Theyoganomads.com : How to choose a yoga-teacher training
Disclosure: From my own experience, I can only talk about Samyak Yoga. No school has paid or provided other services to be mentionned on this list